[Fredslist] Gotham Young Pro's Sept 22nd Meeting

Danny Mizrahi dm at contangoit.com
Thu Sep 8 10:29:06 EDT 2011

Hi Everyone.

We're fortunate enough to have Marc Halpert's LinkedIn presentation as our
topic for September 22nd's meeting.
*If you're a Young Pro, please RSVP to me ASAP.  If you're a Circuit Rider,
please let me know if you'd like to attend, and we'll make sure there is
enough room.

Where: *Fred's office
*When: *September 22nd, 7pm-9pm
*How: *Plane, train, automobile ?
*Why:* Because we rock, Marc rocks and you don't want to miss this one!

*What:
*

Can LinkedIn, really help a business professional portray him/herself
better? Yes...with the caveat that you have to know how to use LinkedIn
strategically to increase your visibility and reinforce your
professionalism.

In this session, led by Gothamite Marc Halpert, you’ll get tips and straight
talk on optimizing LinkedIn, the predominant social network for over 120
million professionals and business people. It is targeted to the needs of
small business owners, freelancers, and consultants who need visibility,
recommendations, and accessible profiles to attract new clients and enhance
relationships with peers, clients and vendors. Marc has taught LinkedIn to a
wide range of people, from attorneys to architects, from builders to
bankers, from college students to consultants, and everything in between.

You'll learn:

   - How LinkedIn can enhance your personal network and build community;
   - What critical steps a business must take so potential clients choose
   you;
   - What are the best practices when making LinkedIn one of your networking
   tools.
   - As a bonus, you'll learn Marc’s “*5 Top Tips for the Care and Feeding
   of LinkedIn**ã**”*

It’s a session about you and your needs, all designed to push your career
and business branding ahead of the competition.

 Danny Mizrahi

 p:  (212) 737-0608
 m: (516) 606-4326
 f:   (877) 737-2282