[Fredslist] Looking for attorney to represent LI teacher

mklein at kamso.com mklein at kamso.com
Sun Sep 4 17:47:38 EDT 2011

Hello Gotham. A friend of mine who was just laid off from her position as a librarian in one of the school districts on LI is looking for an attorney to represent her in an action against the school district and/or the union. It is her opinion the union failed to properly represent her interests in their negotiations  with    the district. Please email me if this is an area in which have experience. Thank you
Marty Klein
Co-Chair Gotham Dinner Group