[Fredslist] Need some Gotham magic to help an outstanding individual

Crowther, Jefferson JCrowther at hvbank.com
Fri May 27 15:15:13 EDT 2011

One of the young men who graduated with our late son, Welles, from Boston College in 1999, and who is an important member of the Advisory Board of the Welles Remy Crowther Charitable Trust, has been working for the past several years at the headquarters of Staples, Inc. outside Boston.  He has his MBA, and is a Senior Financial Analyst/Finance Project Manager.  He is incredibly bright, hard working and has a spectacular work ethic.  He is a family man, married with one child, and wants to move back to the greater Metropolitan area to be closer to family.  If anyone knows of an opportunity requiring a person of the highest caliber to fill the position, please contact him directly (and mention that you heard about him through my request as a Gothamite!).

He is:     George Leuchs
         Senior Financial Analyst
         Corporate Financial Planning and Analysis
         Staples, Inc.
         500 Staples Drive
         Framingham, Mass. 01702
         603-315-6604

         George.Leuchs at gmail.com

Thank you and I wish everyone a delightful Memorial Day Weekend!

Jeff Crowther (co-Chair, the Open Group)

Jefferson H. Crowther, Senior Vice President
Hudson Valley Bank, New York City Legal Services Group
350 Park Avenue, 24th Floor
New York, New York  10022
212-400-6027

The information contained in this communication, including
any attachments, is privileged and confidential information
intended only for the use of the individual to whom it as
addressed. If the reader of this message is not the intended
distribution or copying of this communication is strictly
prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact
the sender and delete or destroy the material.

E-mail security reminder

Not all e-mail communications are secure.  Please do not
include confidential information in your e-mails or attachments
unless you are using secure e-mail.  If you need to send us
documents with non public personal information, please call
your local branch to learn about our secure-mail service.