[Fredslist] 1 BR Suffolk Apartment needed

Amparo Connors Amparo at alliedpersonnel.com
Sat May 21 20:58:58 EDT 2011

Hi dear friends and business associates: My daughter Kristina is graduating next week from Stony Brook University Honors College; she will graduate Phi Beta Kappa, Magna Cum Laude, and has a very nice full time job starting in June. Kristina is very responsible and trustworthy as can be verified by her references.

Kristina is looking for a one bedroom apartment not too far from Stony Brook or her new job. The ideal locations are Centereach,  Coram, Holtsville, Holbrook, Setauket, Stony Brook, Port Jeff & Port Jeff Station. She is hoping to pay $850 max, including utilities, for a nice apartment that may allow pets.

If you have any leads please contact her directly via email, kristinamconnors at gmail.com<mailto:kristinamconnors at gmail.com> , or on her cell 917-854-0403. I appreciate any help you can provide Kristina in her search for her first apartment. Sincere thank you; Amparo

Amparo M. Connors, President
Allied Personnel Services, Green Staff NY - Certified M/WBE
118-21 Queens Blvd.; Suite 310       1979 Marcus Ave.; Suite 210
Forest Hills, NY 11375                        Lake Success, NY 11042
(718) 261-7979                                  (516) 622-2305
Fax (718) 261-7898                          Fax (516) 622-2306
amparo at alliedpersonnel.com<mailto:amparo at alliedpersonnel.com>
www.AlliedPersonnel.com<http://www.alliedpersonnel.com/>