[Fredslist] Queens Business Expo

Jack Friedman jfriedman at queenschamber.org
Wed May 18 23:24:30 EDT 2011

I would like to invite all Gothamites to the Queens Chamber of Commerce's
annual Business Expo at beautiful Citi Field on Tuesday, May 24th. The Expo
is FREE to attend and parking is also FREE. Public transportation is easily
accessible from the subway or LIRR. The Expo runs from 10AM to 3PM. To date,
we have 110 vendors exhibiting.

Before the Expo, the New York Daily News is sponsoring a Business Breakfast
featuring their publisher Mort Zuckerman as the keynote speaker. There is a
$25 charge for the breakfast and reservations can be made at
www.queenschamber.org or by calling 718-898-8500.

Feel free to contact me with any questions and hope to see you at the Expo

--
Jack Friedman
Executive Director
jfriedman at queenschamber.org