[Fredslist] Meet the people who are helping companies save money and the Planet

Sherry Rivera sherryrivera1 at gmail.com
Wed May 18 22:06:47 EDT 2011

*Join us for our next meeting of GOtham Green on Thursday June 9*

"*Learn how our members contribute to the NY effort to be "More Green*"

See how we consider PEOPLE, PLANET and PROFIT as part of our everyday
existence.
Please come and meet new people, visit with old friends and learn more about
where the "Green" is for you.

Where: Friar's Club
When: 12:30 -2; Thursday June 9
What: Click here if you would like to attend.

http://www.gothamnetworking.com/events/eventDetail.php?eventId=2031&eventType=3

We welcome guests from all walks of business.  We are not a group concerned
with competition.
BRING FRIENDS!

Please contact me with any questions you may have.

*Sherry Rivera*
LEED Green Associate
*ENVIRRON*
Indoor Air Quality, Energy Efficiency, Sustainability
100 North Village Avenue Suite 21
Rockville Centre, NY 11570
516 458-5384 Mobile
516 594-1400 Office