[Fredslist] Satirical Dance Theater 6/26 in Manhattan

Tessa Marquis tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com
Tue May 17 17:47:43 EDT 2011

My friend Stephanie Lane will be performing at LaMama next week (26th &
27th).

I am not sure what "satirical dance theater" is.but she is a wonderful young
woman.

If any of you Gothamites are into The Ahts, please check this out and let me
know if she is as brilliant as I have always believed.

(You can't beat the price of these tickets! I added the highlights in her
email)

Tessa Marquis
Gotham New Haven
New Standard Institute, Inc.
84 Broad Street  |  Milford, CT 06460  |  USA
203.783.1582 x101
 <mailto:tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com>
tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com