[Fredslist] Very experienced FINANCE AND ACCOUNTING PROFESSIONAL seeks position

Anne Bonfiglio abonfiglio at fredslist.com
Tue May 17 16:19:34 EDT 2011

Hello Gothamites,

Someone I know extremely well has asked me for help.

I need some GOTHAM MAGIC for a Software Finance and Accounting Professional
with 20 years of experience who is seeking an opportunity as a Senior V.P.,
Director or comparable position, in a software company or related business.

Kindly email me for more information and his resume, or if you have any
leads for him.

Thank you.
Best Regards,
Anne Bonfiglio
Exec dir./Partnership for Student Advancement, a 501 (c)(3) charity to help
underserved youth
www.psapartnership.org
cell 718 415 4369