[Fredslist] Fathers' rights mtg.

Jerome Wisselman email at lawjaw.com
Mon May 16 16:15:39 EDT 2011

Hello Gotham Members,

Our firm is holding a Fathers' Rights discussion group for Dads who want
legal information about divorce, custody, support and visitation.

It will be held  Wed May 18th at 6:00 pm. If you know of someone who could
benefit from this type of meeting, we'd appreciate your passing the word to
them.

This group is led by family law  attorney, Lloyd Rosen  who will share  his
knowledge and answer any questions that attendees have.

This is a complimentary group meeting for interested  Dads in the community
and will be held at our office in Great Neck, NY.

Please contact our office if you would like more information or you can
check out the meetup group at
<http://www.meetup.com/NEW-YORK-FATHERS-RIGHTS-GROUP/>
http://www.meetup.com/NEW-YORK-FATHERS-RIGHTS-GROUP/

Thank you and best regards,