[Fredslist] offices for rent

ajocpa at aol.com ajocpa at aol.com
Thu May 12 12:20:15 EDT 2011

We are a small acounting firm located on the 71st floor of the Empire State Building. We have 2 offies for rent, one small the other large. Both come with use of the conference room, someone at the front desk to meet clients, internet connection and use of our phone system (with your own  phone number). Spectacular views and a nice friendly enviroment. For the larger office we are asking $1,600 per month and for the smaller office $1,200 per month. Please respond to Aorlando at feuerorlando.com if you are interested. Another accountant, an attorney or other professional would be perfect for this space.