[Fredslist] sublet for college student in NYC

Jayne Latz jayne at corporatespeechsolutions.com
Wed May 11 20:40:15 EDT 2011

Another sublet needed for a college student:

My best friend's daughter aka "my niece" sat on the plane this past weekend
traveling from Emory in Atlanta to surprise her mother in Florida for
Mothers Day. She is so lovely and engaging that by the end of the flight,
the man sitting next to her turned around and offered her a summer job in
Manhattan working at a high end cosmetic company. An unbelievable last
minute opportunity. But now she is desperate for housing.  She will share or
live alone.  Ideally downtown, near NYU but is open to anything. She will
need the place from mid June to Mid August.

We are needing Gotham magic..... please contact mere at mfeig at emory.edu

You can imagine just how lovely she is if she got this job by just being her
charming, sweet self on the plane.

Thank you in advance!!!

--
Jayne Latz
*President, Corporate Speech Solutions*

*Please go to Facebook to get current updates and be sure to click on
"like":
http://www.facebook.com/CorporateSpeechSolutions*

**

**