[Fredslist] If you like Eagles

Corey Bearak bearak at aol.com
Sat May 7 23:47:47 EDT 2011

If you like the Eagles or their sound you might check out the offering -- pretty much unplugged by singer-songwriter JD Souther who some might recognize as an actor:
http://www.projectdaybreak.com/jdsouther/
JD performs songs he wrote that either he released solo or with the Souther Hillman Furay Band and or was covered by the Eagles or Linda Ronstadt.
JD Souther wrote "Best of My Love" and "New Kid In Town" and he sounds like Glenn Frey on the latter (though not covered on this recording, JD also wrote the Eagles recent hit, "How Long".
Other songs include Prisoner in Disguise which he recorder with SHF but Linda recorded for the LP of the same name.
Give and listen and let me know.
It is amazing that the sounds as good as when I first heard him in SHF in 1974.
Corey B. Bearak, Esq.
Government & Public Affairs Counselor
P.O. Box 135, Glen Oaks, NY 11004
(718) 343-6779 ♦ facsimile (888) 379-3492
Bearak at aol.com ♦ CoreyBearak.com ♦ Bearak on Twitter
If you receive this email and did not request it, please reply and I will kindly remove your email address from the list.
This Internet Email Transmission may contain Confidential or Privileged Information which is intended only for use by the individual or entity for which the transmission is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, dissemination, copying or distribution of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify this office by telephone immediately so that we can arrange for the return of the documents to us at no cost to you.
[sent from my MacBook Pro]