[Fredslist] If you weren't at the lunchtime session given by Marc Halpert, you missed a memorable experience

Sherry Rivera sherryrivera1 at gmail.com
Thu May 5 21:54:33 EDT 2011

He is so knowledgeable about the subject and so comfortable with it.  Most
of all I was struck my his enthusiasm and sincere interest in helping his
audience "do it right".  This is my quote not Marc's but it seems
appropriate.

Marc thank you so much for the time you spent with us and the great info you
provided us with.
Now let's see if we can implement a good deal of it and make you proud.

--
*Sherry Rivera*
LEED Green Associate
sherryrivera1 at gmail.com