[Fredslist] Ride the Expert Witness Circuit

Gerald Goldhaber geraldgoldhaber at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 31 16:38:46 EDT 2011

Our next meeting, April 11 from 12:15pm-2:00pm, will feature the top two
officers of one of the nation's top expert witness referral services (TASA).
 Our guests are coming from Chicago to share their insights for lawyers, experts
and other professionals.  We will meet at Fabio Piccolo Fiore's (230 E.44th
between 2nd and 3rd Ave.) and we welcome all visitors...we do NOT have a no
conflicts rule.  The cost of the meeting is $35, payable in advance on the
Gotham Website.  Please RSVP directly to me.  Gerry Goldhaber
 Gerald M. Goldhaber, Ph.D.
President and CEO
GRA, LLC
800 6th Avenue, Suite 26G