[Fredslist] Susan Sajiun-Fitzharris does it again!!

Judie Judie at PromotionalSolutions.biz
Fri Mar 25 06:04:27 EDT 2011

Hello, Gotham,
Susan Sajiun-Fitzharris of Hub International does it again!!!  I recently
connected Susan to my parents after they expressed concerns in the rise in
their company's Health Insurance costs.  With the renewal date around the
corner, Susan came in and treated them like her own family.  She and her
colleagues showed them comparable options to what they had while keeping
company costs in consideration from step one.  Mind you, this is a nice
size policy and any increase at all would have been a large amount of money
for any company to pay.

They were effective, professional and handled everything within a short
amount of time.  It was a win-win for everyone.  As you can see, I have
only wonderful things to say.  Susan, sincere thanks to you and your
wonderful staff,  for "doing right" in every sense of the words.

Gotham, Susan is so knowledgeable in her field that it is worth a a call to
her for information.  Let her work her magic.

Regards to all and enjoy the day,
Judie

Gotham Formica 1-GC
Judie Moceri