[Fredslist] MotorSport/NASCAR connection for Special Grad

Judie Judie at PromotionalSolutions.biz
Thu Mar 17 10:35:37 EDT 2011

Hello Gotham-
Check out this fabulous young man's website -  he has Major Motorsport PR
Experience and so talented.

www.MikeBarrows.com

This is my nephew who is striving obtain a position in public relations
with a
MAJOR MOTORSPORT ORGANIZATION.  He is the most determined young man I know.

His website is a great resume and you will get an immediate feel for, not
only his experience, but what he has to contribute to an organization.

If anyone can help please let me know, I'd absolutely love to be able to
assist.

Thanks for sharing your GOTHAM MAGIC!
Judie

Judie Moceri