[Fredslist] Join ALL of us on Wednesday March 23 for a Triple Meeting of Bandit, Formica and NY Women - 6:00 p.m. at the Friars Club

Debra B. Lindner debbie at gothamnetworking.com
Tue Mar 15 18:03:17 EDT 2011

Hi Gotham:

We have a terrific event planned and a great turnout for next week. On
Wednesday, March 23, three - yes 3 - Gotham groups are having a triple
event. Bandit, Formica and NY Women are getting together at the Friars Club.
We have waived the no compete for this meeting and everyone is welcome to
join us.  Circuit riders are welcome, as the non-compete is waived for this
meeting. All we ask is that you RSVP and register online so that we can plan
accordingly.

So, all circuit riders and guests must RSVP and pre-pay on-line at:
http://www.gothamnetworking.com/events/eventDetail.php?eventId=1928
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/events/eventDetail.php?eventId=1928&eventTy
pe=2> &eventType=2

This will be an evening get together with wine and light fare (pasta, cold
cuts, hors d'oeuvres) and lots of networking at the Friars Club from
6-7:30pm

Come join us - here is our list of attendees so far - make plans and join
us!

Fred     Klein

Nancy Schess

Debbie Lindner

Peter    Lindner

Ben      Geizhals

Flo       Feinberg

Mitch  Tobol

Lynn   Chiavaro

Susan  Cleary

Bob      Cohen

Sergio deCordova

Chris   Hillner

Jeff       Goldberg

Alan    Klein

Steven Krane

Michael Laurie

John    Rudy

Joel      Schnur

Shelly  Shrenkel

RitaSue Siegel

Arthur Drucker

Andrew Langsam

Corey  Milman

Judie    Moceri

Leila    Perez Ross

Susan  Sajiun Fitzharris

Michael Shapot

Debra  Washington

Kathy  Yohalem

Diane Diresta

Victoria Drogin

Phyllis  Dubrow

Darlene  Fiscus

Andrea Hauptman

Jill        Hoefs

Kathy  Jaeger

Sherri  Lydell

Leslie   Montanile

Sari      Rosenberg

Joan     Rothermel

Iris       Wolinsky

Susan  Zinder

Jill        Hoefs

Marc   Halpert

Elaine Heyda

Erin     Wechsler

Tom     Haber

Bobbie Sheils

Jude     Gorgopa

Thomas Ruskin

Leslie   Fitting

Frank Cuneo

Josh     Zinder

Dorothy Allen

Sharon Klein

Diana Polack

Melissa Sargeantson

Erin     Ardleigh

Saul     Orbach

Geri     Rosman

Harold L Deiters III

Ann     Lindsay

Debra B. Lindner

Administrative Director, Gotham City Networking

 <mailto:debbie at gothamnetworking.com> debbie at gothamnetworking.com