[Fredslist] Gotham Book Club Discusses "ROOM"

Judy Heft judithheft at optonline.net
Tue Mar 15 15:08:12 EDT 2011

I highly recommend this book. I read it in a day and a half! Well written
and an interesting point of view! Makes you think about all we take for
granted.

Best Regards,

Judy

Judith Heft & Associates

Bill paying and daily money management for individuals

www.judithheft.com

office 203.978.1858

cell 917.494.3986

www.linkedin.com/in/judyheft