[Fredslist] Architectural Digest Home Show

John Buscarello john at buscarello.com
Tue Mar 15 10:37:28 EDT 2011

Greetings Gotham:

At the "ARCHITECTURAL DIGEST HOME DESIGN SHOW" - on Sunday morning March 20th at 11AM I'll be speaking at "The New York Times" Seminar Series on "Small Space Interiors!"

I have complimentary tickets for my fellow Gotham members and their spouses, partners & friends - if you are interested in attending, please send me an email and I'll forward you the tickets. The tickets are good for entrance to the show for anytime that weekend.

http://www.archdigesthomeshow.com/  -- website for more information.

This is the 10th Anniversary of the Show & it's held at Pier 94 (West 54th St.) and is sponsored by Architectural Digest & The New York Times.

As an added bonus, if there are a few people who may want a personal tour of the show - I'd be happy to give the tour on Sunday at around 12:30. Email me for more information!

Hope to see you there!

John A. Buscarello, ASID
John A. Buscarello, Inc. - Interior Design
27 West 20th Street, Suite # 1206
New York, NY 10011
212-691-5881   /   917-796-0101
john at buscarello.com