[Fredslist] Spring Ahead out on the East End!

Victoria Roberts Drogin victoria at mindshiftresources.com
Fri Mar 11 17:50:36 EST 2011

Hello all!

Come join the dynamic East End Group for our next lunch!

Join us next Wednesday, March 16th at 12:30,
Southampton Inn, Oso Restaurant,
91 Hill Street
Southampton, NY 11968
631.283.6500
$45 (cc at www.gothamnetworking.com)

We have a great bunch of business owners and professionals at the table and a Spotlight presentation by one of our newest members, Darin Iacobelli of the accounting firm Nawrocki Smith. Darin will talk about how to protect your business from fraud and protect your assets.

Tons of business happens around our table - We welcome visitors and always have terrific guests! Let Jason know if ypu can join us and he will clear for conflicts (jason at nationalclaimsadjusters.com). Looking forward to introducing some new Gotham faces to new opportunities!

Warm regards,
Victoria

Victoria Roberts Drogin, Esq.
President
MindShift Resources, Inc.
Executive, Professional and Life Coaching

victoria at mindshiftresources.com
t: 516.640.6260 | m: 917.418.2299

Your Thinking. Your Business. Your Life.