[Fredslist] First Casual Cocktails and then Young Pros!!

Danny Mizrahi dm at contangoit.com
Thu Mar 10 09:11:37 EST 2011

Great time to ride the circuit and visit your Gotham Young Professionals!

Following KZR Cocktails, Gotham Young Pros will be having a presentation on
Banking for Young Professionals by our own, Brianna Larson (M&T Bank).

March 24th, 7pm-9pm, KZR Conference Room, 485 Madison Ave - 15th Floor

*Important*: This will be our last open meeting and recruitment effort for a
few months, so please ride the circuit to our group if you haven't before,
and also please let me know of any Young Pro's (*around *30 and lower) that
want to attend.

Click here to RSVP and circuit ride:
http://www.gothamnetworking.com/events/eventDetail.php?eventId=2223&eventType=3

HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!