[Fredslist] Sponsorship Opportunity to Meet NYC Human Resources Professionals!

Lorri Zelman LZelman at spges.com
Wed Mar 9 16:44:13 EST 2011

For the last several years, HR/NY (the local chapter of The Society for
Human Resource Management - the largest HR professional association in
the world) puts on an evening dinner program which includes a
networking/cocktail hour, followed by dinner and a keynote presentation.
Attached is the flyer for our evening program on May 3, 2011.  This
event draws a wide range of attendees from all industries and tends to
include more senior HR professionals.

For those of you that are vendors interested in meeting HR
professionals, this is an excellent opportunity to bring clients and
meet new contacts. Corporate table sponsorship packages are also
available.  For more information on sponsorship opportunities or to
attend the meeting in general, please contact our Headquarters at: (877)
625-HRNY (4769).

Thanks and hope to see some of you there!

Lorri Zelman
Managing Director, Human Resources Practice
Solomon Page Group
260 Madison Avenue, 3rd Floor
New York, NY 10016
(212) 403-6170 / lzelman at spges.com <blocked::mailto:lzelman at spges.com>