[Fredslist] Come Ride the Circuit to Gotham Green tomorrow March 10

Sherry Rivera sherryrivera1 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 08:27:22 EST 2011

Please join us at 12:30 at the Friars's club. We will be discussing Gotham's possible participation in the Upcoming Brooklyn Expo and the plans for the Gotham Green Awards. In addition, we have a Spotlight for Joel Chadabe. We hope to see you. Please RSVP to me and pay online.           Sherry Rivera.                      ENVIRRON.                        516 458 5384