[Fredslist] FRANK BUQUICCHIO * GARY LEVIEN * LOUIS CAPPELLI

Deidre Siegel dsiegel at pearcoresolutions.com
Thu Mar 3 09:41:29 EST 2011

GOTHAM TEAM SUFFOLK - A SHOUT OUT!!

Frank Buquicchio, Esq., a partner in the law firm of Vincent J. Russo &
Associates gave a very, very good presentation to the group with true
information on what you need NOW to make sure if the time comes that you
can't make your own decisions, you have the right documents you need NOW to
avoid serious consequences if you weren't planning ahead.  Great job,
Frank!!

Gary Levien, President of Arrow Transfer Moving & Storage - moved PEAR to
another location (new address below) in the most seamless, professional way
possible!  Nice to know when you are facing a stressful situation like an
office move (or residential) that you can count on the professionalism and
calming demeanor of everyone on Gary's team, starting from the top!

Louis Cappelli of Promolink is the most understated in our group!  I needed
a new banner created in a very last minute situation, with no big ideas on
what I really wanted.  I called Lou.  Within 24 hours I had concepts to
choose from, and within 1 week I am now the proud owner of a gorgeous
business banner!  Lou and his team offer so much in terms of creativity and
dependability and we look forward to his spotlight at our next meeting on
April 13th.

GO TEAM SUFFOLK!!!

GO GOTHAM!!!

Deidre Siegel

PEAR Core Solutions, Inc.

PEAR Staffing*PEAR Human Resource Management*PEAR Career Development* PEAR
Analytics

135 Crossways Park Drive

Suite 403

Woodbury, New York  11797

T - 516-496-PEAR(7327)

F - 516-496-7328

 <http://www.pearcoresolutions.com/> www.pearcoresolutions.com

Kolbe CertifiedT Consultant

Know Your MO.  Mine is 7572

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS COMMUNICATION IS INTENDED FOR THE NAMED
RECEIVER ONLY. THE TRANSMISSION MAY CONTAIN PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL
MATERIAL. IF YOU ARE NOT THE NAMED RECIPIENT, PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT ANY
USE, DISSEMINATION OR UNAUTHORIZED COPYING OF THE MATERIAL IS STRICTLY
PROHIBITED. IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS TRANSMISSION IN ERROR, PLEASE NOTIFY
DEIDRE SIEGEL AT PEAR CORE SOLUTIONS AND DESTROY THE RECEIVED COPY. THANK
YOU.