[Fredslist] This is a truly UNSOLICITED commentary on my Circuit Ride to Gotham Towers this morning

Sherry Rivera sherryrivera1 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 15:31:44 EST 2011

I thoroughly enjoyed my experience at the Gotham Towers meeting this AM.
 There was no speaker but a great conversation that involved all attendees
and each member and guest was provided an opportunity to express themselves,
become visible and share in the experience.  I feel certain most could say
they came away with something from the meeting.  It seems to be a well
connected group.

Steve Lichtenstein is a strong coordinator or Leader as I believe they term
it and this helped with the flow.  Kudos to you Steve.

As GC of Gotham Green, I see it as a model for the kind of group support and
cohesiveness we would like to shoot for in our Green group.
.
Thanks to all the members and guests for making today's experience such a
positive one.
--
*Sherry Rivera*
LEED Green Associate