[Fredslist] Need Advice on Travel Agencies Specializing in Trips to Australia

Paula Suita paula at suitacommunications.com
Tue Jun 28 14:48:51 EDT 2011

'Gday Gothamites!

My husband and I are in the early stages of planning a trip to Australia
next year.  I'd love to hear from any of you who have made the journey and
have suggestions for a great travel agency who handled all flights and
accommodations for a two to four week trip as well as general sites not to
miss.  We'd love to get a feel for the country by visiting several cities
and, of course, the Outback and Uluru.

Any and all recommendations are welcome.

Thank you in advance and Happy Fourth of July!

Paula

GC/Gotham Boston

Suita Communications

-- Building Your Business through PR, Marketing and Social Media

T: 781-784-2900 l M: 508-361-6300 l

 <mailto:paula at suitacommunications.com> paula at suitacommunications.com l
<http://www.suitacommunications.com> www.suitacommunications.com

LinkedIn/Twitter/Skype - paulasuita    Facebook - SuitaCommunications