[Fredslist] Come Ride The Circuit to NY Health care Wed June, 29th

Cynthia Somma cssomma at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 22 16:48:34 EDT 2011

Hi All,

Hope this email finds you well.

Our first summer meeting will be on Wed. June 29th 12:30 @
The Friars Club
57 East 55th Street
New York, NY 10022-3205

Please let me know that you will be attending.
Health care is one of the most talked about issues right now, let's see if we can come together as a group and help push forward topics that we feel strongly about, and make those changes a reality! At the very least we should try to understand those changes. Good or bad.

Hope to see you all next week. Please bring a guest, a colleague a friend, the more insight we have-the better.

On a personal note--Thank you all for your well wishes and positive thoughts....I'm back~~ and feeling better than ever.

Warmest regards,
Cindy

Cynthia Somma, CPC, CMM
Physicians 1st Reimbursement Svcs, LLC
584 Ardsley Blvd
Garden City, NY  11530
P516-292-2027
F516-292-2046
www.p1rs.com

[...]

Please accept an invitation to ride the curcuit to NY Health Care on Wed Jun 29th @ 12:30
Friars Club
55 East 57th
NY, NY

Great topics, wonderful people...come over for a visit or send a collegue or a friend that might like to be a part of our group.

Happy Summer!