[Fredslist] Young Pros Meeting: Inspirational and Motivational

Sarah Tobol sjtobol at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 20:02:00 EDT 2011

Hello Gotham,

Last night's Young Pro's meeting – a panel discussion about how to
start your own business – was completely inspirational. Female
entrepreneurs Jordana, Nina and Padma generated a great discussion.
They are excellent examples to have for our group of young
professionals, in my young professional opinion. I left motivated to
start my own business.

There were a good amount of guests in the meeting, but no circuit
riders. Gotham, where's the love?

Sarah Tobol
Web Editor
wwww.womenworking.com