[Fredslist] Book Club with Jennifer Egan

John Buscarello john at buscarello.com
Wed Jun 15 14:05:56 EDT 2011

Kudos to Julie Klein and all who participated in this afternoon's book club! The hour went by in a flash...

Jennifer Egan was quite gracious in sharing her writing style - she writes in long hand - and her concepts for this unusual book. Gothamites raised a lot of interesting questions and ideas. And the author elaborated on many of them.

I started out the hour not so sure I liked the book and now I'm going to reread it! I encourage all of you readers to get on board with the next book. Of course all of today's comments are available to be read online anytime.

John A. Buscarello, ASID
John A. Buscarello, Inc. - Interior Design
27 West 20th Street, Suite # 1206
New York, NY 10011
212-691-5881   /   917-796-0101
john at buscarello.com