[Fredslist] Identity Theft

Scott Bloom Sbloom at bloomreg.com
Wed Jun 15 06:00:29 EDT 2011

Indeed, Gotham has talent to help us all, and Identity theft really is a large and growing problem.

I ALSO recommend u get in touch with Gothamite Heidi Simon (copied). She has a great program to help that you should know about. She helped me and Ester Horowitz become more knowledgeable in this area.

From Scott M. Bloom:

We did not inherit the Earth from our parents...we are borrowing it from our greatgrandchildren...

Bloom Real Estate Group
Office # 212-342-7444
Blackberry # 917-327-2109
www.bloomreg.com