[Fredslist] Yankees tix

Jason Greenberg adjustman at aol.com
Wed Jun 8 18:33:14 EDT 2011

Two tickets available for this Saturday's game against the 1st place Cleveland Indians.  The game is at 1:05P and the seats are in Sec. 232B, Row 11, Seats 15 & 16 (coveted aisle seat).  The tix also give you access to the Audi Club or the Mohegan Sun Club both which require reservations if you want to eat there.  The tickets are $80 each.  If interested, please contact me on my cell # below.  - Jason

Jason Greenberg
National Claims Adjusters Group Inc.
"Big Enough To Serve You, Small Enough To Know You"
(914)337-7800 (O)
(914)337-6900 (F)
(646)425-3711 (C)
www.nationalclaimsadjusters.com