[Fredslist] ad for web designer

Einstein Einstein at Transalt.com
Mon Jun 6 23:55:10 EDT 2011

Sir/Ms:

I'm a member of the Network (Expert Witness Committee), know you have
some members to do this sort of work, and I hope to hear from you
(rather than strangers). Here are my needs:

    _Website Designer Wanted_: Looking for experienced website designer
    charging a reasonable rate to "modernize" the look, feel and
    operation of my current website (www.transalt.com), done in raw code
    14 years ago. Content requires no revision (although I am amenable
    to suggestions); I just revised it, just not uploaded to site yet.
    Nor to I require SEO. Please contact Ned Einstein at:
    einstein at transalt.com, and attach resume/CV and identify some
    samples of existing sites you have created or revised.

Thank you.

Ned Einstein