[Fredslist] The Weather is Beautiful on the South Shore

Rona Gura ronagura at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 2 10:44:32 EDT 2011

Why not ride the circuit to one of Gotham's newest and most exciting groups? And bring a friend to share in the beautiful weather and networking experience.

Our next meeting is Tuesday, June 7, 2011 at The Pantry Diner in Rockville Centre at 8:00 a.m. The cost for riding the circuit is $25.00 which includes a full breakfast. Please clear all potential conflicts with our group coordinator, Ester Horowitz at witsowitz at verizon.net.

Looking forward to seeing you all on the South Shore!

Rona, Norm, and Ester