[Fredslist] Thanks to Leah Bourne - mentorship on my first freelance gig

Christopher Burns topher.burns at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 14:48:45 EST 2011

Hi Gothamites,

This month I've had the distinct pleasure of pairing up with my brand new
mentor, the remarkable Bambe Levine, but I've also benefited from the
mentorship of a fellow Young Pro - Leah Bourne.  During the busiest season
of her year she took time to coach me through how to pitch, source, and
write a freelance article for BlackBook magazine (my very first of hopefully
a very many more to come).

I continue to be so excited and grateful to belong to a group whose members'
talents and knowledge are outweighed only their generosity.

All the best,
-Topher

PS - here's the article if you'd like to take a peek:
http://www.blackbookmag.com/article/fashion-week-invests-in-male-androgyny/24942

--
Topher Burns
202.821.8691