[Fredslist] Another job listing from CT

Tessa Marquis tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com
Mon Feb 14 17:57:19 EST 2011

Ladies and Gents:

On the off chance this will help others beyond Gotham, I am submitting job
openings from outside our Gotham Circle because there are so many people who
are struggling to get new positions.  I don't have additional information
about this or the previous listing I put forward today but since these
things land in my emailbox on a rather regular basis I thought I should pass
it along.

What goes around.

Peace, Love, and Understanding to all,

Tessa Marquis
Gotham New Haven
New Standard Institute, Inc.
84 Broad Street  |  Milford, CT 06460  |  USA
203.783.1582 x101
 <mailto:tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com>
tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com

Vice President of Sales and Marketing, CT Lottery Corporation

POSITION SUMMARY:
The Connecticut Lottery Corporation is currently recruiting for a Vice
President of Sales and Marketing.  Reporting directly to the President/CEO,
this key executive provides leadership, strategic direction and management
of all sales and marketing activities in furtherance of the revenue-raising
mission of the corporation.  Responsibilities include oversight of product
research, development, and management; direction of all advertising,
marketing and sales functions; assessment and planning for emerging markets,
distribution channels, social media and public relations; and coordination
of state-wide sales and merchandising.

Qualified candidates must possess a Bachelor's degree with extensive
marketing and sales experience at the managerial level.  A MBA or advanced
degree is preferred and lottery/gaming industry experience is highly
desirable.

In addition, the successful candidate must have demonstrated success in the
development, promotion and sale of consumer products through
retail/convenience store channels and emerging markets.  S/he must also
possess: ability to identify new business opportunities; superior decision
making and problem solving skills; contract negotiation and contract
management skills; considerable interpersonal skills, excellent written and
oral communication skills; knowledge of the internet and social media; and
the ability to analyze new and innovative marketing methods.

APPLICATION PROCESS:
Interested candidates must submit a CLC application, available at
<http://www.ctlottery.org/> www.ctlottery.org along with a cover letter,
resume, and salary requirements to: Connecticut Lottery Corporation, Human
Resources, 777 Brook Street, Rocky Hill, CT 06067; or faxed to (860)
713-2670; or emailed to:  <mailto:HR at ctlottery.org> HR at ctlottery.org.
Applications should be submitted by February 14, 2011, but will be
considered until the position is filled.

Competitive Salary, Excellent Benefit Package. An AA/EOE