[Fredslist] Please support me in the Out of the Darkness Overnight

Donald Bernstein dbernstein at victorbernstein.com
Sat Feb 12 08:03:14 EST 2011

This year I will again be participating in the Out of the Darkness Overnight walk.  It is sponsored by the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention. I walk in memory of my father Alan Bernstein who we lost to suicide in December 1992, the day after his 60th birthday.
I did this walk in 2007 and raised over $11,500.  I am doing it again, and would like your support.  You can help in two ways.  One is to join my team and come walk with us.  It is 18 miles and starts at dusk and goes until dawn (hence the name "out of the darkness").  Our team name is "Hark, I Hear a Cannon Roar!"  Or you can help by donating money.  The link to my fundraising page is below.
I would appreciate anything you can give, no matter how small or how big.  It is a good good cause.
Thank you.
Donald Bernstein

Follow this link to help:

http://theovernight.donordrive.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=donorDrive.participant&eventID=500&participantID=1825