[Fredslist] Winter Wonderland

Judy Heft judithheft at optonline.net
Thu Feb 10 14:42:46 EST 2011

Come and "CHILL OUT" at our monthly meeting of the Fairfield Group in the
beautiful cold and snowy Hinterlands of CT.  Please join us on Tuesday Feb
22nd at 8 AM at the Greenwich Hyatt for a delicious buffet breakfast and a
lively discussion group. Please check with me first to avoid any
embarrassment since we are a no compete group. You can register and pay on
line at http://www.gothamnetworking.com/events/eventDetail.php?eventId=2003
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/events/eventDetail.php?eventId=2003&eventTy
pe=2> &eventType=2  Breakfast is $25.00. We have some new potential members
and circuit riders joining us. Hope to see many of you there.

Best Regards,

Judy

Judith Heft & Associates

Bill paying and daily money management for individuals

www.judithheft.com

office 203.978.1858

cell 917.494.3986

www.linkedin.com/in/judyheft