[Fredslist] CALL FOR AUCTION ITEMS FOR PSA CHARITY MARDI GRAS AUCTION EVENT MARCH 1ST

Anne Bonfiglio abonfiglio at fredslist.com
Thu Feb 10 09:51:21 EST 2011

Hello  Gothamites,

The Partnership for Student Advancement is having a fundraiser and needs
silent auction items, both small and  large. It would be fabulous if you had
something to donate. All donations are fully tax deductible and you will
receive a letter stating the value of your donation for your records.

PSA needs funds in order to be able to continue serving our students. We are
also embarking on a new clean energy program for high school students,
hopefully within the next few weeks.

My HEARTFELT THANKS TO JOHN BUSCARELLO, A.S.I.D.  of Open House for the 2
certificates for design consultations that he has donated for this auction.

I will be sending out event invitations in the next day or so.

Thank you for your consideration.

Warm Regards,
Anne Bonfiglio, CISA  and Open House member
10 park Ave 7H
new York, N.Y. 10016
212 684 0281
www.psapartnership.org