[Fredslist] Great Chicago Apartment Available

Debra B. Lindner debbie at gothamnetworking.com
Sat Feb 5 20:32:13 EST 2011

Gotham - please see the email below from my nephew and fellow Gothamite- any
help is appreciated!

Hi Gotham
Please forward this email to your friends and family in Chicago or anyone
you know looking to move to Chicago.

I signed a one year lease contract effective 10/30/10 after relocating to
Illinois for work. I'm looking to have the lease taken off my hands that
would expire 10/30/11. The apartment is a third floor 1BR, 1Bath, full
carpet (except for kitchen, bathroom) with cathedral ceilings, fireplace, in
apt-washer/dryer and private balcony. If you go to
www.greenatchevychase.com,under apartment homes --> floor plans, the
apartment is a "Medina" apartment (715 sq ft). No security deposit to put
down and after the one year lease expires on 10/30/11, the new tenant has
the option of signing for another year. Looking to have person move in
around mid March or sooner.

The Green at Chevy Chase Apartment Complex is a great place to live. Taken
from their website, www.greenatchevychase.com
"Nothing compares with turning the key to your door and knowing you're home,
especially when you're coming home to The Green at Chevy Chase apartment
homes. Relax in an apartment perfectly suited to your lifestyle. Enjoy
beautifully landscaped grounds, scenic golf-course and lake views and a host
of resort-style amenities. Take advantage of an ideal Buffalo Grove location
with award-winning schools, close to premier shopping, fine dining,
entertainment, major employers, a Metra commuter station, I-294 and O'Hare
International. Most of all look forward to having a friend there to greet
you because The Green at Chevy Chase welcomes many pets. That makes coming
home all the sweeter."

Please contact me via email if interested or for more information -
rsmichielli at gmail.com

Ralph Michielli
Gotham Young Pros
rsmichielli at gmail.com