[Fredslist] The Mitzvah

Scott Bloom Sbloom at bloomreg.com
Thu Feb 3 17:08:02 EST 2011

Pay it forward...

From Scott M. Bloom:

Bloom Real Estate Group www.bloomreg.com

Powerhouse Business Brokers www.powerhousebb.com

Office # 212-342-7444
Blackberry # 917-327-2109

Viridian Energy
www.viridian.com/bloom
www.viridianfundraising.info

-----Original Message-----
From: fredslist-bounces at gothamnetworking.com <fredslist-bounces at gothamnetworking.com>
To: dcharlton at kleinzelman.com <dcharlton at kleinzelman.com>; fredslist at gothamnetworking.com <fredslist at gothamnetworking.com>
Sent: Thu Feb 03 16:50:08 2011
Subject: Re: [Fredslist] The Mitzvah

I am always moved by such small acts of kindness.  It says to me people are identifying with one another and trying to make things right, or better, and that is the best part of being human.  There's nothing small about that.  Thanks, Dana.

Iris

Iris Wolinsky
Attorney Arbitrator Mediator
227 Riverside Drive