[Fredslist] ON TV TONIGHT

Norman Spizz nspizz at spnmusic.com
Thu Feb 3 11:39:31 EST 2011

I have just taken on representation of a terrific young smooth jazz
group called the Michael jazz Trio.
When I say young I mean these brothers are 10, 15 and 16 years old.
They will be appearing tonight for all you late nighters on the new Joey
Reynolds show which airs on NBC NYC non stop from 12AM -2AM. They will
be on in the first hour.  If you get a chance, tune in.
The channels are listed below.
Cablevision except for CT.     Channel 109
Cablevision CT                       Channel 118
Time Warner                        Channel 161
Comcast  except for Flemington NJ Channel 248
Comcast Flemington                Channel 158
FIOS                                    Cannel 460
RCN                                    Channel 28
Antenna                             Channel 4.2

Hope you enjoy them