[Fredslist] Available Recyclable Waste Material that you can sell or purchase

Sherry Rivera sherryrivera1 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 12:27:31 EST 2011

*Help **a friend, or client or yourself and they will probably be grateful.*

*I*f you or a client/ friend manufactures anything and has Recyclable waste
material, it can potentially be sold.  Turn TRASH into CASH

A manufacturer can purchase materials needed for their product.
Thus REDUCING EXPENSES FOR MATERIALS *(*not as catchy)

 *In either case you help reduce the use of natural resources and help us
ALL*

*The materials will be various types and forms of:*
*
*
*Plastic*
*Paper*
*Metals*
*Textiles and Fiber*
*Rubber*
*Chemicals*

*Let me know if you know someone who has material to sell or an interest in
seeing what is available to suit their needs.*
--
*Sherry Rivera*
LEED Green Associate
sherryrivera1 at gmail.com