[Fredslist] Cardiologist Needed at either Westchester Medical Center or St. Peters in Albany

Richard Klein rdk at millerconsulting.net
Tue Feb 1 11:17:42 EST 2011

Gotham -

I am in need of some big-time Gotham Magic.  My father, who is currently
undergoing chemotherapy for non-hodgkins lymphoma, was just diagnosed
with some fairly serious cardiac issues and is in need of a
cardiologist.

He is in upstate NY and mid-way between Albany (St. Peters is there) and
Westchester (the Westchester Medical Center).

We're looking to find a really great cardiologist at one of those two
places and Gotham immediately came to mind as a place to start the
search.

Thanks!

Best Regards,

Rich Klein