[Fredslist] GIVE A LITTLE TO HELP YOUTH: Testamonial from PARTNERSHIP CHARITY STUDENT tells it all

Anne Bonfiglio abonfiglio at fredslist.com
Fri Dec 30 11:28:25 EST 2011

*PARTNERSHIP FOR STUDENT ADVANCEMENT GRADUATED TEN STUDENTS WHO ARE GOING
TO COLLEGE NOW--TAYLOR WAS ONE OF THEM:*
* *
“I remember the interviewing process to get into the PSA program. When I
had to sit in front of a group of adults and answer the questions they
asked me, I remember how at ease I felt when they laughed at the corny
jokes I made. I especially remember walking into the lecture hall in my
school and seeing Mrs. Roni Abrams’ smiling, cheerful face. Through the PSA
program I have learned that the dream I have of being a doctor was the
right choice for me. When I took that test that told me that I was choosing
the right career for me, I was relieved. I always knew I wanted to be a
doctor but through the PSA program I learned that it was the right choice.
Now I can focus on becoming Doctor Taylor Ashley Haynes and in the future
being able to take care of my family. “
Authored by Taylor Haynes

*PLEASE DONATE $25 OR MORE* to this worthy charity that I, a Gotham member,
founded over 6 years ago.

Go to         http://www.psapartnership.org/  and use the button on the
bottom of the page.

*WISHING YOU AND YOURS A HAPPY & HEALTHY NEW YEAR!*
* *
Anne Bonfiglio
Executive Director/PSA