[Fredslist] Raj is being interviewed about NET NEUTRALITY and the FUTURE OF THE INTERNET at 1 PM EST today

Raj Goel, CISSP raj at brainlink.com
Tue Dec 27 12:53:55 EST 2011

Gothamites,

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/cyberhoodwatch/2011/12/27/raj-goel-cissp-talks-about-net-net-neutrality-and-more

 The obvious is about empowering kids, families, and businesses on how
to live a safe and secure digital life, but I would like for our
listeners to learn more about Net Neutrality and why it may be very
important for future outcome of the Internet as it relates to the
consumer.

 Not only the consumers but global relationships and the dynamics of
how we relate to one another digitally.

 Join Dave and Bill as they talk Raj Goel about what will the future
Internet look like if there is no Net Neutrality.

 We talk so much about Internet commerce – social media – internet
marketing and the billions and billions and future billions to be made
–  who wouldn’t want to control the goose that lays the golden
eggs…follow  the money. How the Internet operates in the future is a
big deal…Agree or disagree?

 Much of our political choices will be influenced by the Internet…

 Outside sources can contribute and influence the outcome of political
campaigns…Internet influence

 Control or manipulating the Internet is everyone’s concern…

Call in number to speak with the host
 (347) 324-3429

--Raj

Rajesh Goel, CISSP
cell (917) 685-7731
CTO: Brainlink International, Inc.
You run your business, and leave the IT to us.
raj at brainlink.com
www.brainlink.com
www.linkedin.com/in/rajgoel