[Fredslist] Kudos to Dr. Elizabeth Greenberg

Gil Effron gil at strategiesforgrowth.net
Wed Dec 21 15:15:41 EST 2011

Kudos to Dr. Elizabeth Greenberg.
Following several months of pain in my lower back and knee, I reached for the Gotham directory to see if we had a chiropractor in the family. We definitely do… and a very good one, at that!

After only 8 weeks of working with Elizabeth, I've been released from treatment –– back pain completely gone, knee pain almost completely gone, and with a simple regimen of exercise so that I can continue to gain greater freedom when I'm walking.

The best part: No drugs, no surgery!

If and when you need help, call her. She's great!

Gil Effron

Strategies For Growth
10-Day Marketing Makeover
315 Madison Avenue, Suite 901