[Fredslist] Gotham is Magical!

Lynn Zambrana kayak148 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 21 09:48:48 EST 2011

I am happy to report that after following many of your suggestions last month my washer issue has finally been resolved. I received so many great ideas from Gotham members that I could not use them all but I want to thank all of you for your help and send an update as promised. I began by sending a letter “Certified RRR” (Iris Wolinsky’s suggestion) to the CEO (Iris Wolinsky  & Howard Lipset’s suggestion), the Board of Directors (David Stein’s suggestion), and copied the PR Director (David P Henry‘s suggestion).

I received my replacement washer on Sunday. But, not before they sent the guy who broke my washer to fix it (instead he withheld the receipt from his visit, shipped and mailed 2 huge washer tubs and 2 transmissions and 5 other parts to my address). Some crazy stuff went on but in the end it was finally resolved thanks to tips I received from my fellow Gothamites!

Thanks to all of you for sharing that Gotham Magic with me!!

Happy Holidays!

Lynn Zambrana