[Fredslist] New Poll

Gerald Goldhaber geraldgoldhaber at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 19 09:39:19 EST 2011

Gothamites:  Iowa Caucuses are only two weeks away (and who says we only count shopping days til Christmas)!  By an overwhelming majority Gotham thinks Romney will be the Republican Party's STRONGEST candidate for President.  BUT:  IS THAT WHO YOU THINK WILL ACTUALLY BE NOMINATED?  In politics, as in life, many a slip twix the cup and lip.  So, this week our poll is asking your opinion on who you think the Republicans will actually nominate?  Will it be Romney or Gingrich or a dark horse?  Cast your early ballot and see how your fellow Gothamites vote on this question.  The link, as usual, is www.gothamnetworking.com.  Your pollster,  Dr. Gerry Goldhaber

Gerald M. Goldhaber, Ph.D.
President and CEO
GRA, LLC
800 6th Avenue, Suite 26G