[Fredslist] Mentor Partners Report

John Buscarello john at buscarello.com
Sun Dec 18 15:49:46 EST 2011

I concur with Janet, the Gotham Mentoring Program offers great benefits for those that participate and take the time to work with their mentor. Being paired with someone so different than myself has turned out to be a rewarding experience - both professionally and personally. Janet and I make a point of meeting for  breakfast at least once a month. This has helped us develop a nice relationship and enable each of us to spur the other on. I encourage all Gothamites to  participate!

John A. Buscarello, ASID
John A. Buscarello, Inc. - Interior Design
27 West 20th Street, Suite # 1206
New York, NY 10011
212-691-5881   /   917-796-0101
john at buscarello.com
www.buscarello.com

My experience with co-mentor John Buscarello has been fruitful, creative and deepening.   I am enjoying the experience so much.  Perhaps because we come from such different professions, we are able to listen to each other more objectively.  I know that the experience and John have been unfailingly positive.  Thanks so much, Janet Sullivan, health care group