[Fredslist] Gotham East End, Suffolk and Suffolk Legal

Jason Greenberg adjustman at aol.com
Sat Dec 17 09:13:21 EST 2011

Thanks for all the kind words, but I could not have done it without the "4 beauties" out East (Victoria, Deidre, Suzanne, Allison) and Paul (Nice shirt). We really had a great time connecting and we had guests that came from as far as New Hampshire and CT.  Also, it was great to see Debbie Lindner and her husband Peter make the trip.  The Southampton Inn did a great job as usual and I look forward to our 3rd Annual Clambake in May. Have a great weekend!! - J

Jason Greenberg
National Public Adjusters, Inc.
"Big Enough To Serve You, Small Enough To Know You"
(914)337-7800 (O)
(914)337-6900 (F)
(646)425-3711 (C)
www.nationalpublicadjustors.com